I’ve been afraid of changing, because I built my life around you. But time makes you bolder. Children get older, and I’m getting older too.
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.
OH MY GOD… this works.. omfg this does change everything.
i just did this .. omg.
i don’t think it shows you who creeps you the most, i think its showing you the order of the people who’ve last creeped your profile.
either way .. the guy who i was seeing and had a thing with two months ago ditched me for his ex girl friend and he was my second one … ahhahahahahahahaha miss me already ?
Wait what does this do?
the first like 7 weren’t too surprising (bffs who like/comment on most things) but THEN up comes ex’s roommate AND MICHELLE (aka my ex roommate who hates me blah blah) mwahahaha
Lost all grasp on reality.
Cat pic. Because everyone needs one.
People who choose not to have a Facebook creep me out.
People who Facebook friend people they’ve just met creep me out.
People who make their Facebook status a lyric from a song creep me out.
People who incessantly change their Facebook profile creep me out.
People who use their banner picture as a bonafide second profile picture, which adds nothing new to their page creep me out.
People who spend too much time analyzing what other people do on Facebook creep me out.
1. The parents who made their son’s wheelchair into the best Halloween costume ever
2. The terminally ill man who loves receiving mail… and got more than he ever expected
3. A kind stranger who stopped a day from being ruined
4. The doctor who offered free medical care after Hurricane Sandy
5. And the people that helped out any way that they could
6. The older couple who saw themselves in two young parents
7. This Libyan child who doesn’t believe in hate
8. The parents who tattooed insulin pumps on their bellies so their diabetic son wouldn’t feel “different”
9. The police officer who bought shoes for a barefoot homeless man
10. And the police officers who made blind 13-year-old Gage Hancock-Stevens’ dream of being a cop come true
They even gave him a cake
11. The Michigan soccer team who gave their team manager with Downs syndrome an opportunity to start
12. The Texas A&M students that blocked Westboro Baptist Church protesters with a human wall
3. And this brave kid who stood up against hate
14. The woman who kept a homeless man dry during a downpour
15. The Disney security guard who is amazing at his job
16. The Icelandic heroes who rescued sheep during a major snowstorm
17. The quick-thinking little girl who saved her mom’s life by slapping her with a piece of pizza
18. The young girl who loves her dog unconditionally
19. The famous rugby player who visited his biggest fan in the hospital
20. The bros who worked together to save a cat
21. The community that came together to make Caine’s dream a reality
22. The football star who gives children in need a shopping spree each year
23. The man who comforts the old dog that saved his life
24. These candidates for parents of the year
25. The amazing couple who stuck together through unbelievable odds
26. And every single time anything like this happened.Source: buzzfeed.com
The bad things don’t always cancel out the good. Because bad things get so much press, they’re what we hear about, day in and day out. But good things happen by the thousands, by the millions and billions. They’re the reason that we keep going. Even though bad things happen, the good things make life worth living.
i was in a mess of tears by the end of this it’s so beautiful
Actually reblogging this because… THIS. If the world actually does end, this is what I want to remember. If I ever feel like the world is terrible and I want it all to end, this is what I need to se. And because I believe this can make anyone’s day better.
Being honest And putting everything out on the table can feel really good. Like a sense of relief. Then two minutes later, there’s a feeling of emptiness from where it all was, and immediately you want it back.